Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend in CR
Well, I'm back on line after a weekend at home. I ended up going to Cedar Rapids on Saturday to see my niece and nephew in a Christmas program at Kennedy High School followed by cookies and Hot Chocolate. AJ, as many of you know, is quite a performer and a wonderful singer. His little sister Lindsey performed, as well, with her elementary school. Many of you may remember her singing, "We are Family" at our rehearsal dinner at the Longbranch (my wedding).
Afterwards, Duane and Elaine took me to dinner at Granite City. Duane has one of those electric/hybrid cars. It was freezing rain and the windshields wouldn't melt as fast as the rain was coming down. Needless to say, I feared for my life for a period of time. Dinner was good (I had a Buffalo Burger) and got home safe and sound.

No comments: