Saturday, October 14, 2006


I just scanned this one in from Xcaret. Very fun day trip from Cancun. It was very hot and there was an underground river to snorkel through. However, people mostly just bobbed around in there and it was really too dark for snorkeling anyway. But put fins on Kent and just try to keep up! He's an ex-state swimmer and prides himself on being a fish in water. I'm a fine slower swimmer.I just felt bad for the people Kent and I plowed past in there who were just trying to relax! Oh well, it still felt good getting in that cold water on 100+ degree day.

1 comment:

Mike and Annette said...

I have a special fondness for this photo. Dad and I and Lin and Brian made this same trek on the dark river in Xcaret. And I have a special picture of Lin and I together in this same place. Brian and Dad had given up on the river by then. You should send an e-picture to Lin of this. She would love it.
The monkey picture is so cute!!