Friday, November 28, 2008


Who's Gettin' Nothing for Christmas?
Lucia was exhausted after "Franksgiving" (our annual thanksgiving with friends last Tuesday) and I took this picture (I took away her sippy cup in efforts to get a nicer shot).
I was going to send this out as a Christmas card with the caption, "Lucia's gettin' nothing for Christmas". But quickly reconsidered that it would be overly misinterpreted as either cruel or serious. I still think it is a funny idea tho'.
p.s. Thank you to Uncle Jim and Aunt Mary for the cute outfit! Perfect timing for the holidays.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I think it would make a hilarious card. You could also title it "PEACE". I sang Charlie the "I'm getin' nothin' for Christmas" song and he was very concerend as to why Mommy and Daddy were made and that the child would actually be bad enough to recieve nothin'.