Monday, April 10, 2006

Here is Kent and I at Cafe Dodici in Washington, IA. Aren't we adorable. Dinner was fabulous and I got to speak Italian with the owners and they invited me back to talk some more. It was really fun. Pop-o and I shared two bottles of Toscolo (an Italian Chianti). I have more pictures to share but I'll have to share those later.
My dress is the dress I was going to wear to my Rehearsal Dinner. I may still get to wear it but things may be too casual for it. We're still working on that one.
We went dancing afterwards at The Speak Easy. That was really fun and I even danced in HEELS!!! Can you imagine my size 12s in heels?
It was four people's birthday celebrations that night- Kent, Sara B. and her mother Deb, and myself. We all had a GREAT time!

1 comment:

Mike and Annette said...

Looks like we both liked this picture. What a fun night.