Saturday, August 26, 2006

Last night I had a very peculiar dream:
I dreamt that I was with my friends (Melissa and Sara) and their children. We flew off to a remote location where there was sand and blue water. We were jumping off what looked like a theatre stage into the water. We were enjoying ourselves until I started to bump into strange coils of snake skin. I started to feel fear.
I got out of the water and looked down into the water. I saw huge snakes swimming up and smacking the surface of the water and then dipping down and coiling and gliding through the water. I looked over to see little Mae jump into the water and then disappear with her momma Melissa. I woke up with a start at that point.
What the HELL?!?!?!?
In the words of Samuel L. Jackson: "I've had it with these Mother F...in' snakes on this Mother F....in' PLANE!
Except in my case in my mother F....in' dreams...
For those of you wondering about my wedding: things seem to be fine. I have some anxiety about everything. I got things done at work for the most part. I will be happy when Wednesday comes and I can focus on the wedding and myself fully. And! I can't wait for that honeymoon in Cancun.
Can't wait to see you all!

No comments: