Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Smoking and Health Resolution

Alright, I felt bad about the whopper and the chinese food. I went for a run tonight and exfoliated my skin. I'm on the road to recovery... Its amazing the difference you feel when you stop working out. I will drag my ass out of bed tomorrow and continue to steer clear of sleeping-my-life-away-junk-food-eating-Telly-watching-no-good-lifestyle.
I will also try to monitor drastically a very natsy habit that I have been forming at my new job of turning occasional smoking during nights out with the girls into joining co-worker-smokers outside every hour for a break of smoking and talking and then carry that over to non-working hours adding up to a whole day of smoking like I'm a chimmney. I will not smoke unless I'm drinking. Smoking is a very nasty habit that I have been lucky enough to turn off and on at my discretion my whole life. I do enjoy smoking now and then but prefer not to, escpecially do not find smoking in the company of non-smokers necessary.
Kent, on the other hand, does smoke... around smokers or non. He needs it or is hell to live with. I hope when he finally does quit we are able to stay together. Usually, when he tries to quit - he's such a bear to live with I almost feel relief when he gives up. That's the horrible truth of that. When we have a baby I'm sure we're really going to have to nail this topic down. I do not want my babies first thoughts to be, "when can I get my hands on some of those ciggerettes like mom and dad?". I think when kids are around smokers they definitly want it earlier.
Well, that just turned into a smoking topic. I hope you enjoy. I know many of my friends and family struggle with smoking. Some of us truely enjoy it and some of us need it so much we don't even remember enjoying it.

No comments: