Sunday, August 14, 2005

To Begin with...



Hi! I decided on trying to blog about my wedding experience. While growing up it never crossed my mind that I would someday plan a wedding. However, here I am trying to decide on the best invitations and trying to get motivated to put myself through the horror that is, "dress shopping". You see, I'm 28. I work about three to four jobs on any given day of the year. I have no interest in spending the next year only eating proteins and spending half my day everyday in a gym. I will not be a demure and perfect size 2 on my wedding day. If I'm lucky I'll get down to a size 14-16. My parents, god love them, live in Mexico. The boyfriend? He'll be working about 70 hours a week himself. If this thing gets planned it will be because I did it. So enjoy the blogging. I'll keep you up to date on the best and the worst of it. Enjoy.

3 comments:

bschneider5 said...

HI! Nice Blog! I'm glad you started it and sent it to me! You should list it on Blog-hints.com. Anyway, good luck with it!!!!BradsBlog

sawbewitched said...

Nice Blog Kate!!
I will keep checking it to see what is new.

Laurie said...

Hi there Katy-O....Look at you all technical and everything. This is such a great ventilation system for you with all you have to scramble to do in preparation for your big day. I have to laugh, cause everything you write is so so so so you and especially how it just rambles along as f we were just sitting here chatting about it. It looks like you'll have more than a scrap book after all of this. It is exciting to hear about all your ideas as they roll off your fingertips. Cant wait to see the final product next September. Well- The education business is about to get hopping and can't wait to get back to work and hear all the details that don't quite make it into print!