Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bio-Poem
We worked on Biographic poems yesterday with one of our student's 5th grade class. Here is mine:
Katy
Helping hand, sensitive, determined, artist
sibling of Mike and Chris
Lover of art, wine, and travel
Who feels alive, ready and patient
Who needs excitement, adventure, and family
Who gives encouragement, love, and my time
Who fears confrontation, sickness, and death
Who would like to see the cathedral in Cologne, Germany
world peace and better pay for educators
Resident of Iowa City, Kountry Ln. SE
Obert

3 comments:

bschneider5 said...

How's that banner coming?

Katy said...

I haven't had time to work on it... I have what I thought I wanted but may change the thing... your blog hints one turned out well though...

bschneider5 said...

I got it Here. Also have you checked out the new forums on stampingallery.com?