In Honor of Genevieve's Birthday (Yesterday) and Joshua's Birthday (Today) I'm posting of this picture of them at my shower. I can't believe he was that small! He's such a big boy today.
This is what I know about Joshua:
- He loves his Momma (they make out) and Daddy.
- He loves Apples
- He loves Thomas the Train
- He loves cars.
- He can say "Poop"
- He runs like E.T.
- He loves being the center of attention.
There may be more but these are the top ones.
I know too much about Genevieve to share it all but here are a few favorites:
- She loves Anne of Green Gables, turn of the century English movies and Bridget Jone's diary.
- She was a late bloomer but Whoa! what a looker! She can dress herself good too.
- She loves psychoanalysing her friends.
- She can eat with the best of us.
- She goes on long walks with her friend Katy while our Babies ride quietly on.
- She can't hear and hates silence.
- She can say "poop".
- She loves Joshua ( and Rich too, sometimes).
- She loves being the center of attention.