Saturday, May 10, 2008



To a very special Mamacita-

You are:

  • hilarious.
  • my best friend.
  • so important to me.
  • a great mom who always does the best you can.
  • full of heart.
  • talented.
  • a great conversationalist.
  • a granderma.
  • strong and supportive.
  • forgiving.
  • always the most beautiful - pretty woman I know.
  • interesting.
  • a good story teller.
  • an enormous part of my life.

... and I will always love you.

Just wanted to remind you of that on Mother's Day. You deserve everything you desire in life. Tell that grumpy old man of a husband to give you a hug and a kiss from me. I'm sorry I couldn't make it there to be with you this weekend. We will come for a weekend soon when I can stay awhile.

2 comments:

Will Coghill-Behrends said...

Cheers Annette, You are a great "friend's mom"...we love you too!

Aprille said...

Happy first Mothers Day to you too, Katy!