Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Block of Hotel Rooms
I reserved a block of 40 rooms at the Best Western Longbranch Hotel & Con - (319) 377-6386 - 90 Twixt Town Rd NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

The rooms I reserved at mostly poolside with the option of non-poolside for a cheaper rate (one or two bed). I reserved mostly non-smoking rooms but all anyone has to do is request smoking. Guests only need to ask for the Olson/Obert block to reserve a room at the wedding rate. Kent and I have also reserved our honeymoon suite here. I plan to also have the sunday brunch for gift opening the next day in this hotel. I will reserve an alternate, more economical, alternative when we find one that is the most accessible to this, original, hotel.
You should be able to pan the map over on the link and see how close this hotel is to the reception. I'm pretty sure there is a bar in this hotel as well for some after hours cocktails.
I will have all this information in the invitations as well, of course.
p.s. I bought my attendant gifts today and BOY am I excited about them!

No comments: