Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The New Year's quiz

1. what did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Started planning a wedding, got engagement pictures taken.

2. did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I kept most of them at one time or another. I didn't go to Europe with Kent, however.

3. did anyone close to you give birth?
My Cousin Chu had his second baby this year.

4. did anyone close to you die?

My grandpa Charles Anthony Wuennemann died around St. Patty's day


5. what countries did you visit?

Mexico and America

6. what would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
More money and a single job that makes me happy.


7. what date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Hurricane Katrina and the poor doggies left in the storm.

8. what was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being a good girlfriend to Kent and trying to be a good friend.

9. what was your biggest failure?
Not going to Europe.

10. did you suffer illness or injury?
It was decided that I suffer of depression

11. what was the best thing you bought?
I bought a bike off my friend, Melissa's, Dad.


12. whose behavior merited celebration?

My girlfriend Genevieve and her husband Dr. Rich got knocked up!


13. whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

I plea the right to stay silent!

14. where did most of your money go?

Bills.


15. what did you get really, really, really excited about?
Planning my wedding, the prospect of moving and going to school, seeing my parents.

16. what song(s) will always remind you of 2005?


17. compared to this time last year, are you

i. happier or sadder?: Happy- horray for medication!

ii. thinner or fatter?: maybe a little fatter
iii. richer or poorer?: Approximately the same.


18. what do you wish you’d done more of?

Traveling


19. what do you wish you’d done less of?

sleeping. I slept most of 2005 away.


20. how did you spend christmas?

With my honey, Kent, warm and cozy.

22. did you fall in love in 2005?

I am always falling in love again with Kent.

23. what was your favorite TV program?

Project Runway


24. do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

No


25. what was the best book you read?

Harry Potter #6 was pretty good.

your greatest musical discovery?
That I hate R. Kelly's multi par song "In the closet"


(I don’t know what happened to 27 and 28)


29. what did you want and get?

I wanted a nice place to have a wedding and I got it... wedding still on the way!

30. what did you want and not get?

I generally want too much so I won't bore you with the list.


31. what was your favorite film of this year?

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.


32. what did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 28. I can't remember. Must not have been too exciting. Unless it was the one where I got the New England travel guide from Andy and JR- In which case I had a nice breakfast at my friends' Melissa and Sarah's house.

33. what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Traveling to Europe with Kent.

34. how would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Kinda sloppy. Sometimes i dressed up but mostly I just wore what I've been wearing for the last four-ten years. I don't buy new clothes very often.

35. what kept you sane?

Looking forward to moving, going to grad school, my friends, and Kent.


36. which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Definitly Colin Firth.


37. what political issue stirred you the most?

Hurricane Katrina and the poor doggies that were left in the storm.


38. who did you miss?

My parents in Mexico and Kara in Australia.

39. who was the best new person you met?

i think my best new people are the new associates that worked in the same classroom with me, Jessica Gordon and Brian Rath.

40. tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:

There is no such thing as constructive criticism. To construct is to build up and to cricize is to break down and pick apart.

41. quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

The lyrics to "I'm telling you now" by Keb Mo'

No comments: