Saturday, January 14, 2006

"I'm... gonna rock and roll all night.....!"
I thought of one last thing I want to post about... Wedding music. On my "Knot" website there is an RSVP option. When you RSVP on there you can choose whether you need a vegetarian meal AND what song you'd like to hear! I'm anxious to see what you all want to hear.
This is what I'm thinking about so far:
1st dance (Kent and I)- Fly me to the moon- Franky
Last dance- Unforgettable- Nat King Cole
Father-Daughter- Wink and a Smile or My Girl
Friends (Katy's)- anything Indigo Girls
Other songs:
Forever Young (for my parents- Mike and Annette)
Time after time
How sweet it is -Marvin Gaye version
Unchained Melody (of course)
They can't take that away from me
Anything Clapton, Beatles, Nina Simone
and last but not least-
gotta have Rock Ballads-
G-n-R, Poison, Warrent, Styx, Bon Jovi, Def Lepard, Led Zep, ect...

No comments: