Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bad Day
I'm just going to go ahead and roll in it a bit here...
I have the need to write about something work related that should probably go on my anonymous blog that I haven't created yet...
I hate tornadoes. Our basement is cold and makes Lucia cry. Now Kent will not get any dinner because I spent the entire evening calming and snuggling her (well, the snuggling is awesome). I also tried to put on another pair of pre-pregnancy pants that I actually used to call my "Fat pants" this morning...
Well folks...
My fat pants are too small.
I guess I'm not having a very good day. Haven't gotton a good night's sleep in a while either... Hmmmmm....
I don't have a treadmill so I guess I'll just go eat a whole cake. Just Kidding... sort of... Its Okay to shake your head and laugh off my pain here. That's what I am doing.
In order to end on a positive note I will express how excited I am to visit family in Ohio over Memorial day. I'm really looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Jazz Hands said...

I'm sorry you are having a bad day, Katy. :( Congrats to Lucia for "weathering" her first tornado.

Aprille said...

Sorry the day is sucky. Annoying coworkers are a pain in the butt, and one's tolerance for them is always lower when running on low sleep.

And, no matter what size you are, you have the most beautiful smile ever. Remember how you got hit on the other day, hm?