I forgot to post my yearly quiz so I'm doing it for my birthday...
The New Year's quiz
1. what did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
2005: Plan wedding
2006: Married and Honeymoon!
2007: bought house-got preggers
2. did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
2005:I kept most of them at one time or another. I didn't go to Europe with Kent, however.
2006:I accomplished a few more (I keep a list on the fridge and a few more are checked off).
2007: went backwards here
3. did anyone close to you give birth?
2005:My Cousin Chu had his second baby this year.
2006: My friends Genevieve and Rich had Joshua and Chris and Trish had Madeline
2007: Angie had Aaron
4. did anyone close to you die?
2005:My grandpa Charles Anthony Wuennemann died around St. Patty's day
2006: No, thank goodness
5. what countries did you visit?
2005: Mexico and America
2006: Mexico and America
6. what would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
2005: more money and a single job that makes me happy.
2006: More time with Kent (travel)
2007: better places of employment for Kent and I- time w/baby
7. what date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
2005: Hurricane Katrina and the poor doggies left in the storm.
2006: September 2nd: My wedding!
2007: April when I woke up and took pregnancy test- telling Kent... yikes.
8. what was your biggest achievement of the year?
2005: Being a good girlfriend to Kent and trying to be a good friend.
2006: Getting "one job to rule them all!"
2007: gestating human
9. what was your biggest failure?
2005: Not going to Europe.
2006: Getting into Guitar Lessons and having to bow out after a month because I didn't have time to practice.
2007: RFYP - I will say no more.
10. did you suffer illness or injury?
2005: It was decided that I suffer of depression
2006: A sprained ankle, sprained wrist, and a bout with a digestive virus
2007: felt ill most of this year
11. what was the best thing you bought?
2005: I bought a bike off my friend, Melissa's, Dad.
2006: I got a lot of gifts this year so I didn't buy anything too major. Maybe my Honeymoon...
12. whose behavior merited celebration?
2005: My girlfriend Genevieve and her husband Dr. Rich got knocked up!
2006: Everyone who went to my wedding! Thanks for coming- everyone was a joy to be with!
2007: Kent - for putting up w/ me
13. whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
2005: I plea the right to stay silent!
2006: Oh my, this really is an incriminating question. You know who you are...
2007: I hereby eliminate this question- too risky...
14. where did most of your money go?
2006: Wedding stuff or bills.
15. what did you get really, really, really excited about?
2005: Planning my wedding, the prospect of moving and going to school, seeing my parents.
2006: Getting Married and going on my honeymoon. Quitting the school job and working at Reach.
2007: my baby
16. what song(s) will always remind you of 2005?
2006: "Fly me to the Moon" - Frank Sinatra
2007: "Santa baby" METROMIX!
17. compared to this time last year, are you
i. happier or sadder?:
2005: Happy- hooray for medication!
2006: Happier (not due to meds :)
2007: bigger highs and lows
ii. thinner or fatter?:
2005: maybe a little fatter
2006: a little thinner
2007: fattest ever
iii. richer or poorer?:
2005: Approximately the same.
2006: richer (a little)
2007: way poorer
18. what do you wish you’d done more of?
2007: standing up for myself
19. what do you wish you’d done less of?
2005: sleeping. I slept most of 2005 away.
2006: watching TV
2007: crying and throwing up
20. how did you spend Christmas?
2005: With my honey, Kent, warm and cozy.
2006: with Mom and Dad (lots of food and fun!)
2007: Kent, Mom and Dad- CF
22. did you fall in love in 2005?
2005:I am always falling in love again with Kent.
23. what was your favorite TV program?
2005: Project Runway
24. do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
2006: Sort of...in retrospect
2007: oh, yeah...
25. what was the best book you read?
2005: Harry Potter #6 was pretty good.
2006: another Douglas Adams book. They are pretty funny
2007: Paolo Cohelo- Zahir
your greatest musical discovery?
2005: That I hate R. Kelly's multi par song "In the closet"
2006: Shakira SHAKIRA!!!
2007: METROMIX CHOIR
(I don’t know what happened to 27 and 28)
29. what did you want and get?
2005: I wanted a nice place to have a wedding and I got it... wedding still on the way!
2006: a happy and joyous family filled wedding!
2007: I didn't know I Wanted it but I guess pregnant...
30. what did you want and not get?
2005: I generally want too much so I won't bore you with the list.
2006: (shhhhh.... a wedding band)
2007: job stability
31. what was your favorite film of this year?
2005: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
2006: maybe "Running with Scissors"
2007: maybe "Once"
32. what did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
2005: I turned 28. I can't remember. Must not have been too exciting. Unless it was the one where I got the New England travel guide from Andy and JR- In which case I had a nice breakfast at my friends' Melissa and Sarah's house.
2006: Low key again. I think it was a nice European lunch with my friends and dinner with Kent.
2007: parents came up- I turned thirty and played poker
33. what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
2005: Traveling to Europe with Kent.
2007: if RFYP didn't flop
34. how would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
2005: Kinda sloppy. Sometimes i dressed up but mostly I just wore what I've been wearing for the last four-ten years. I don't buy new clothes very often.
2006: Improved... more acessories and a little more razzle dazzle.
2007: Boo! fat pregnant clothes.
35. what kept you sane?
2005: Looking forward to moving, going to grad school, my friends, and Kent.
36. which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
2005: Definitely Colin Firth.
2006: Maybe Johnny Depp
2007: maybe Obama
37. what political issue stirred you the most?
2005: Hurricane Katrina and the poor doggies that were left in the storm.
2006: Gay Marriage... want my friends to be able to get legally married in name.
2007: 2008 election
38. who did you miss?
2005: My parents in Mexico and Kara in Australia.
2006: My brothers and their kids... after getting a taste of my family I want more of that too!
2007: Same as above
39. who was the best new person you met?
2005: i think my best new people are the new associates that worked in the same classroom with me, Jessica Gordon and Brian Rath.
2006: Friends from work at Reach.
2007: does Brian Hagmeier fit here?
40. tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
2005: There is no such thing as constructive criticism. To construct is to build up and to criticize is to break down and pick apart.
2006: Stay cool- don't lost yourself to stress.
2007: Don't move up too fast then get knocked up- your co-workers will be assholes.
41. quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
2005: The lyrics to "I'm telling you now" by Keb Mo'
2006: Lyrics to "my hips don't lie" - FUN FUN FUN (Chicago's bachelorette party, the wedding, and out with my friends! Also a lot of workouts to my ipod)
2007: "multiply life by the power of two"- Indigo girls