Friday, December 30, 2005

Real Life Wedding Crashers
Kent was watching a news story about real life wedding crashers. He said that the crashers found the weddings by "googling" for them. Does this put me at risk? Will there be internet wedding crashers at my wedding because I have a website on The Knot? Maybe I should post a phony date on my website and phony times so to protect myself. On the other hand, are wedding crashers like free entertainment?
I went to see the movie Wedding Crashers in Moline at the Super Savers a while ago. They portrayed wedding crashers as fun, dancing, and interesting guys who pleased all the ladies. There may not be many ladies at my wedding to please. All my friends and relatives are married, soon to be married, gay, or gay-in-a-committed-relationship. So my wedding may not be the one to go to, wedding crashers. No hot hotties and smoking barely legals to terrorize at my wedding. Sorry.

1 comment:

bschneider5 said...

I would think that as long as you don't publish exactly when,where, etc you probably wont be at risk.