Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I wanted to fill this out because its a nice way for anyone to get to know me... It might be fun to read... Or just boring.
1) What color are your kitchen plates? They are of no consequence... I'm registered for really nice Lenox ones though... they are from the Mosiaco D'Italia, the Fruttifero design.
2) What book are you reading now? I just bought two books: I've started the Douglas Adams Restuarant at the end of the Galaxy.
3) What’s on your mouse pad? Its a black Dell one that came with my computer.
4) What’s your favorite board game? I love Scrabble but can't get Kent to play b/c I win too much. We play a lot of Lord of the Rings Risk and Monopoly (either the LOTR version or regular) also I just bought Kent and I Star Wars Trivial Pursuit which he tends to win b/c he knows all the names for things better than I.
5) Favorite magazine? Lately, Yoga Journal , however, I too get sucked into the Trashy gossip magazine interest.
6) Favorite smell? Sweet Basil and Jasmine. Also, Bread or coconut macaroons baking. Also, rain on dusty summer concrete.
7) Least favorite smell? Sulfur. I found this out after bathing in the mud baths of Vulano in the Aeolien Islands... (farts and poo)
8) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? “What's it like outside, will I be able to ride my bike to work and if not how much longer can I sleep and dream before I have to wake up?” or "Coffee..."
9) Favorite color(s)? Cobalt, turquoise, aqua…all the bluey greens.
10) Least favorite color? Cold Yellows
11) How many rings before you answer the phone? I can never hear my cell phone and if its my land line I don't answer because I'm afraid its a tele-marketer or someone calling me to come into work somewhere.
12) Future child’s name? I like Sean, George, Oscar, Olivia, Stella, and Chiara. But Kent likes academic name like Lucius... his spelling so if its spelled wrong his fault for not knowing how to spell the only name he wants to name our child.
13) Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
14) Do you like to drive fast? Yes
15) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No, if you have a toy poodle to cuddle there is no need. She's warmer and softer.
16) Thunderstorms: cool or scary? Cool, escp. in Iowa. But scary if your brother, Chris, is laughing like a mad man while its storming in the middle of the night.
17) What type was your first car? Chrysler, LeBaron, convertible... cherry red. Hand me down from mom... therefore dubbed "Stormy".
18) If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be? I'd like to meet O'Keefe, Kahlo, or Carrington and spend time painting with them in their studios. I've read biographies on all these ladies and have been obsessed with all of them.
19) Favorite alcoholic drink? Red Wine, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Chianti, Amarone, Brunello di Montelcino, ect.
20) What is your sign and your birthday? Aries: April 4, 1977. Chinese zodiac: snake.
21) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes, I love broccoli, all parts of it
22) If you could have any job, what would it be? Woman of leisure who paints when she gets around to it (sorry, just being honest) but in reality I'm working on being an Art Therapist.
23) If you could have any color hair, what would it be? I would want to have thick blackish brown long wavey hair but only if I could have the olive toned skin and gorgeous eyebrows to match.
24) Is the glass half-full or half-empty? Whatever
25) Favorite TYPE of movie? Mafia drama or romantic comedy.
26) Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yes
27) What’s under your bed? My dog Olivia
28) What is your favorite number? 7
29) Favorite sport to watch? 6th graders playing football without fighting or arguing or being disrespectful to teachers on the playground during my recess duty.
30) What is your single biggest fear? Being alone and no one loving me.
31) Who will respond to this? No one because they don't need to because this isn't an annoying forward e-mail.
32) Person most unlikely to respond to this? Same as above
34) Favorite CD? Greg Brown
35) Favorite TV Show? Sex and the City
36) Ketchup or mustard? Both, please. Also pickles.
37) Hamburgers or hot dogs? Hamburgers with all kinds of junk, blu cheese, c. onions, bacon, mushrooms, pinapple ( but not all at once)
38) Favorite soft drink? Diet Dr. Pepper, I think although I never really drink much pop unless I have PMS.
39) The best place you have ever been? Florence, bar none. 2nd: Paris
40) What screen saver is on your computer right now? Just Bubbles... had a pic of Kent and I but about a year ago we got into a fight and I didn't want to look at him so I changed it off. I will probably put a nice new pic up again soon.
41) Burger King or McDonalds? BK but only when they have more star wars toys again. I don't eat much fast food unless again I'm PMSing.
42) What did you want to be when you were little? I wasn't too interested in growing up and working but I really liked to bake bread and I checked out a baking bread book about a million times from my school St. Pete's. I often think about going back there to see all my check outs and if its still there.
So there I am in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed.
Oh yeah, and welcome back from Cali, Mike, Angie and Patrick. Sounds like you had a great time!
Chris, I'd like to hear about Alaska!
Also, Mom and Pop-o I'm happy you guys had a nice time in Cancun too! Can't wait to see everyone's pics!

No comments: