Sunday, September 04, 2005




The Talented Genevieve Nelson
It is my pleasure to introduce the lovely and talented Genevieve Bello Nelson. She has been my pal for... ever. Why are we such good friends? We're like coffee and chocolate or sweet and salty because we have completely different styles but we compliment each other perfectly. She's a duck and everything in life slides right off her. Me? I'm a sponge. I soak it all in and then make a huge mess of it later after I reach my capacity. She is the most hilarious person I know and somehow when I'm with her I can't stop laughing. Lastly, one of the most important things people should know about her is that she is the most loyal friend a person could have. It's not easy to pass her "entrance exam" but once your in her world is open to you and its like you've made a new family. I have been inducted into her huge Filipino family (I ate the squid) and named "Katy Bello". She's one of those friends that always has your back. If someone does you wrong they've done her wrong and if someone has done HER wrong, well, just look out. This has introduced the famous Genevieve phrase, "Dead to me." Anyway, I almost got blacklisted for not having her on my website but I hope these kind words ease that pain, Viv. Afterall, everyone, she is the Matron of Honor and deserves our respect. Let us all get down on our knees and grovel at her feet... *groveling* Posted by Picasa

No comments: