Saturday, September 24, 2005

This is something fun my friend did on her blog and if she reponded I had to promise to post it on my journal so here it is!
If any of you want to play I will respond to your names if you comment your name! You don't have to have a blog to enter!
I copied this from Emily Yoshida
Filed under:
Home base— Aprille @ 8:06 am
Leave your name in my comments and…1. I’ll respond with something random about you.2. I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.3. I’ll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me.5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.7. I’ll ask you something that I’ve always wondered about you.8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.
I’ll write a genuine post later. I just got to work, after all.

Katy Obert:
1. You are very stylish and confident.2. Anything by Ten Grand3. Basil Peach, sexy and gourmet like you, my fair lady4. I really liked that comment you left that they read at the funeral.5. Your dorm room in Currier; I remember your Asian-inspired room decor.6. A seagull (but not as screechy)7. You have a wonderful laugh. Do you ever laugh when things aren’t even very funny, just to have the opportunity to show off your wonderful laugh?
Comment by Aprille — 9/23/2005

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do me!

Katy said...

Ariana-
1. Although, I'm not convinced your actually an earthling I think you are unique and earthy and you remind me of Joni Mitchell music.
2. Joni Mitchell- Carey
3.Orange with whipped cream... Not only is it one of my favorite flavors but It wouldn't ruin that gorgeous red hair of yours.
4. You look really good in an apron/haltertop with a t-shirt underneath!
5. You were working really hard when you were new at the BG and I was a manager. I remember thinking that this girl acutally has wits!
6. A dolphin- you sing and your smart. I bet your pretty agile in the water too!
7. Where does your sense of style come from? You are so unique and I love whatever you where because its not trying to be anything but Ariana!
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.