Monday, September 05, 2005

Katy's first day off in forEVER!
Today is my first day off in a long time. I went out last night and lived like I was 21 again. Today, I actually feel like I don't have a hang over so my body must still be convinced that I'm 21. Usually, after a night like that I would be in bed with an ice pack on my head. Pretty cool!
Anyway, I had a really crazy dream last night that I can't get out of my head. There was a hurricane and I was in it and Kent was an Indian (Bangkok, India not un-p.c. Native American) doctor. He was also much taller than me and had a massive chest and, frankly, I'm not sure his name was Kent. he he. There wasn't any naughtiness. So its not like I cheated subconsciously or anything! Yikes. Pretty weird, though. Where did this man come from?
My family seems to scattering all over the world this labor day. I heard through the grapevine that my brother Mike and his family are taking their son to Disneyland. Man, that sounds like fun. Then Chris and his wife are headed up to Alaska for a cruise. Lastly, my parents are going down to Cancun to meet up with our Scouse friends Lin and Brian. That really sounds good. I bet Alaska is going to be beautiful, too. Damn. I wish I was going somewhere. But I had my vacation, too, this summer. As many of you know, I was in Mexico with my parents who live there for two weeks. I may post those pictures in the future as well.
Anyway, godspeed to all you family members out there! I'm thinking about you! Sorry I'm horrible about sending birthday cards and spending my money on presents and stuff but I really do care. I'll be rich one day and send you lots of fun presents then. I promise- and I have all these witnesses to vouch for that.

No comments: